Staffs are required to enter their Username and Single Password to access secure HKMU online services .
Your Single Password will replace your old password(s) for HKMU online services .
Your online services username
The Username for staff is : your staff e-mail name.
(For example, if your staff e-mail address is ‘email@example.com‘, then your Username is ‘makc’.)
You can use this username to logon the online services mentioned below.
Your Single Password
To create your Single Password choose the option below.
1. When you change Single Password
• Your new password MUST be 8 to 12 alphanumeric characters (A-Z;a-z;0-9, case sensitive) in length
• Your new password MUST contain at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter and number
• Your new password MUST not reuse last 3 passwords you have already used
• New password will have minimum password age of 2 days. Therefore, password could not be changed again
within 2 days
2. You should change password regularly. You will receive change password notification email when your password
age approaches 180 days.
3. To avoid unauthorized login attempt, user account will be locked for 15 minutes after 10 failed attempts.
Online Services Accessible by Single-Password
- eServices in HKMU Website (Staff)
- Staff e-mail
- Online Learning Environment
Note: Depending on your job assignment, you may not have full access right to the above online services.
Change Password for HKMU Website (Staff) Special User
- HKMU Website (Staff) special user, e.g. departmental accounts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for resetting the Departmental Intranet FTP account password. You can also contact our IT Helpdesk/Hotline at 27686523 during office hours.