The Capacity Building Mileage Programme (CBMP) was pioneered by the Women's Commission, and it is run jointly by the Li Ka Shing Institute of Professional and Continuing Education, Hong Kong Metropolitan University (LiPACE, MUHK) and the Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited. The CBMP is designed to encourage women of different backgrounds and educational levels to pursue life-long learning and self-development. It aims to equip women with a positive mindset and enhance their inner strength so that they can cope with different life challenges. The CBMP offers a wide range of tailor-made and barrier-free learning programmes, in which courses are taught mainly through radio broadcasts, face-to-face instruction and e-Learning. Women's groups and NGOs of different districts collaborate in the delivery and arrangement of courses for women in Hong Kong and other interested parties.
- Participation is open to everyone and no academic qualifications are required
- Tailor-made courses for women to cope with their needs
- Flexible learning mode to suit women's schedule of daily routines
- Certificates of different levels will be issued to encourage women on self-enhancement
- e-Learning Courses are available for interactive learning experience
Hong Kong resident. Any interested parties regardless of academic qualification, personal background and gender.