Students are required to enter their Username and Single Password to access secure HKMU online services .
Both new and continuing students should create a Single Password.
If you are a continuing student, your Single Password will replace your old password(s) for HKMU online services .
Your online services username
The Username for students is : lower-case ‘s’ + the first seven digits of your student number.
(For example, if your student number is 04123456, then your Username is ‘s0412345’.)
You can use this username to logon the online services mentioned below.
Your Single Password
To manage your Single Password choose the appropriate option below:
- When you change your Single Password
• Your new password MUST be 8 to 12 alphanumeric characters (A-Z;a-z;0-9, case sensitive) in length.
• Your new password MUST contain at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter and number.
- You should change password regularly. You will receive change password notification email when your password age approaches 180 days.
Online Services Accessible by Single-Password
- eServices in HKMU Website (For Distance Learning Students Only)
- Online Learning Environment
- Web Mail
Note: Depending on your enrolled programmes and courses, you may not have full access right to the above online services.