Social Sports Studio has a good provision of sports and recreational facilities, including table tennis, table football, mini snooker and Nintendo Switch, which can all bring you a dynamic and engaging experience in immersive sports.
Monday to Friday: 10:30am – 9:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday
All HKMU active full-time students, full-time staff and retirees.
Free admission is offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Please present your student/staff/retiree card for registration at F0917.
- According to the Government’s regulations, users are required to use “Leave Home Safe” app in their mobiles to scan the specific QR code displayed at Information Centre of Sports & Wellness Centre or leave their name, contact number, visiting date and time before entry.
- Users must wear a face mask at all times and maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from others.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and exist.
- Sports and Wellness Centre is closed on Public Holidays.
- The University will closely monitor the pandemic situation and review the operation of Social Sports Studio from time to time.
- The latest information will be announced via email and/or on the website of Student Affairs Office.