Part Time (Distance Learning) Students with SEN and/or Disabilities​

Student Affairs Office Counselling and Student Support   Special Educational Needs (SENs)   Part Time (Distance Learning) Students with SEN and/or Disabilities​  

Part Time (Distance Learning) Students with SENs

Students with SENs are encouraged to report to the University. The University will provide SEN services to support your learning needs as far as possible. Confidentiality is guaranteed.

To learn about the application, you may refer to the flow chart for more information.

To complete the application process, please submit the SEN application form for support services online or by hard copy (click here to download the form) and return to Student Affairs Office (SAO) at Room C0512, 5/F, Kwok Tak Seng Building (Block C), Main Campus during office hours (9 a.m. to 5:40 p.m.; lunch break: 1 to 2 p.m.).

Apart from the application form, you are required to submit the medical proof(s) and and supporting documents before the deadline of each semester. (i.e. 3 weeks upon the commencement of the semester)

The University will offer practical SEN support services for students with SEN as far as possible. The services may include special examination arrangements, special class & lecture accommodations and special learning facilities.

You may refer to the contact information based on your needs below.

Support services

Department and contacts

Contact of course coordinators

Class Scheduling & Tutors Team

Tel: 2768 6677

Fax: 2789 2725


Exam administrative issues

Examinations & Assessment Team
Tel: 2768 6688

Fax: 8148 3378


Administrative follow-ups and/ or updates after submission of the application form for SEN support service

Student Affairs Office

Tel: 2768 6059

Fax: 2712 2301


SAO SEN Support is the major coordinator in supporting students with SENs. We will communicate with Course Coordinators and other relevant units in order to accommodate the need(s) of the students concerned.

For students who have applied for support services once, we would assume the support measures to be given to you would remain unchanged, you need NOT submit a new application.

If there are any updates on your situation and needs on support services, please email to for follow-up actions.