The MTR Corporation Limited offers MTR concessionary fares to full time day course students. Full-time students who are aged 25 or below are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Submit ONLINE application via MTR website or MTR Mobile App
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the lazy pack with a tutorial video (please click here) before completing the online application.
- Applicants are required to upload a valid HKMU Student Identity Card. For New Applications, students who do not have student identity card yet at the time of application, the enrollment certificate of Academic Year 2023/2024 issued by the university will also be accepted as a special arrangement.
- The purchase of temporary Octopus will not be provided before the application approved. As such, students in need are advised to submit applications as soon as the online application platform is opened to enjoy the concessionary fares.
- Various online payment methods for the application fee, including Octopus, Alipay HK, WeChat Pay and Credit Card, are introduced for New Applications.
- To better protect the environment together, you are encouraged to submit the online application. Hardcopy application (which school endorsement on the hardcopy form is required) would only be accepted if reasonable justification is provided. If hardcopy application is deemed necessary, please contact the Student Affairs Office.