Terms and Conditions
1. This Activity (referred as “Activity” below) is open to all eligible Library Users of the Hong Kong Metropolitan University. An eligible Library User refers to a user who holds a valid HKMU Identity Card, HKMU Library Borrower’s Ticket, or HKMU Library Reader’s Ticket during the activity period.
2. Upon joining this Activity, all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
3. All participants will receive a souvenir from the Library upon following the HKMU Library Instagram account (@hkmulib).
4. The Library will check the followers list of HK Library Instagram every working day to record the account name of followers.
5. In order to redeem a souvenir, a participant must show he/she had followed the HKMU Library Instagram account by showing the “Following” screen of his/her own Instagram account in person at the Help Station of the Stanley Ho Library or the Service Counter of the Ho Sik Yee Library.
6. Souvenirs will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. Each participant is eligible for one souvenir only.
7. All participants must collect the souvenir on or before 31 October 2021. The Library reserves the right to re-allocate the souvenir after the deadline.
8. All screen captures provided to or made by the Library may be used in Library publications or promotional materials.
9. All personal information collected in the Activity will be kept confidential and used for the Activity and all the Activity related promotion matters only.
10. The personal information submitted by the participant must be complete and correct. In case the information submitted by the participant is found incomplete, incorrect, used or registered repeatedly, the Library reserves the right to disqualify such participant.
11. In case of any disputes arising from the Activity, the decision of the Library shall be final and binding.
12. The Library reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participants that it deems to be in breach of the above Terms and Conditions.
13. This Terms and Conditions has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.