New & Cancellation of Databases in the Electronic Library (2023) 3-1-2023
In consultation with the Schools, the Library has conducted an annual review on database subscriptions for 2023. Changes on subscribed databases are listed below.
From now on, the following databases will be available for access in the Electronic Library.
- Clinicalkey Student (Provider: Elsevier)
It is an interactive education platform that supports students and faculty by enhancing the teaching and learning experience with tools tailored to develop and assess the medical knowledge of aspiring professionals.
- Conference proceedings citation index - Science (Provider: Web of Sciences)
It covers the published literature from the significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions conference literature in all scientific and technical fields.
- Conference proceedings citation index - Social science & humanities (Provider: Web of Sciences)
It covers the published literature from the significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions in all fields of social sciences, arts, and humanities.
- Physioplus (Provider: Physiopedia Plus Ltd.)
Physioplus provides online continuing education and professional development platform built by the physiotherapy community. The platform contains a variety of online courses and other learning activities and resources, all wrapped up in an innovative personalised learning environment.
To access the databases, type in the database name in LibSearch, then click "Online access".
From now on, the following databases will no longer be available from the Electronic Library.
- Communication & mass media complete (Provider: EBSCO)
- ARTstor (Provider: ARTstor)
- Mango Languages (Provider: Mango Languages)
- Naxos Spoken Word Library (Provider: Naxos Digital Services)
- OSH update + FIRE (Provider: Sheila Pantry Associates Ltd.)
- Westlaw China = 萬律 (Provider: Thomson Reuters)
If you would like to know more about the available resources in the Electronic Library, please visit the Library Homepage>Finding Resources>Databases>Databases A-Z.
For assistance, please contact us at 2768 6777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.