Lost & Found

Facilities Management Office Services Lost & Found

If you have lost something valuables or items with personal data at HKMU (e.g. USB, wallet, octopus card, mobile phone and computer, etc.), please complete the Report Form and submit it to the security control rooms below.  For any found or claim properties, please also go to the security control rooms below.

Security Control Rooms (24hrs):-

Main Campus (MC)

Tel: 2768 6260

Location: Room C-141, Kwok Tak Seng Building (Block C)

Jockey Club Campus (JCC)

Tel: 3120 2403

Location: Room E0G07, Block E

Jockey Club Institute of Healthcare (IOH)

Tel: 3641 1057

Location: Counter on G/F Lobby, Block F

For enquiries, please feel free to call Hong Yip at 3120 2413 or via email (hkmumc@hongyip3.com) .


  1. It is the University’s policy to keep the lost items for one month* and those remaining unclaimed thereafter will be disposed of in suitable ways.
  1. Claim of sundry supplies items (e.g. umbrella, water bottle, stationery and glasses, etc.) will be at the self-service corners near the security control rooms on MC, JCC and IOH.
  2. Perishable items such as food and drinks will be disposed immediately or kept for a shorter period of time according to the condition.