Update/Change Personal Information

Distance Learning Students Services and Support Update/Change Personal Information

Change of Personal Information

If there are any changes to your personal details, it is your responsibility to notify the University.

To update personal details, such as your correspondence address, telephone number, email address, etc., you can do so directly via the University’s website (Current Students)→ MyHKMU.

Failure to supply up-to-date information may result in the University not being able to provide or process academic and administrative services to you. 

If you need to update other details such as change of name, or passport/HKID number, please contact the Student Records of the Registry to make the change. You can contact us by email at regrec@hkmu.edu.hk or by phone on 2768-6623.

View your Personal Details

You can enquire about your personal particulars and academic record via the University’s website (Current Students) →  MyHKMU.