To enter the campus, you must fulfil the latest vaccination requirements for campus access announced by the University (details), and take rapid antigen test using self-testing kit and get negative result on the day you enter the campus.
When enter the campus, you are required to:
(1) scan the QR code for campus visit generated with your alumni e-card (please refer to Q2 for details);
(2) complete the campus access control registration;
(3) provide the reason for the visit;
(4) scan the QR code of the campus concerned with the LeaveHomeSafe app at the entrance;
(5) show the QR code of either your electronic vaccination record, recovery record, or Exemption Certificate (details) (If you are using a paper Exemption Certificate, you will have to present the original Exemption Certificate); and
(6) keep the test record and present it to our security guards when necessary.
Also, following the Government's announcement of the addition of the Red Code and Amber Code into the Vaccine Pass to differentiate persons with higher risk of infection, the University has updated the campus access control arrangements, in which alumni under the category of Red Code and Amber Code are not allowed to enter the campus.
Remarks: you may also present your Alumni Link Card or identification letter for alumni identity proof to our security guards at the entrance up to 31 December 2022.