The Bachelor of Sports and Recreation Management with Honours is a 4-year programme. The programme aims to provide high-quality education and training focusing on the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in business applicable to the context of sports and recreation. By combining business and sports and recreation, and offering a comprehensive work-based learning project, the programme develops graduates into professionals who are able to integrate knowledge, skills, and experience acquired from the management and sports sciences and from the practical world, and apply these to organizations in the sports and recreation industry as well as other sectors and industries.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILO)
1. Integrate and apply various theories and concepts of management to identify issues, analyse situations, and develop solutions for complicated problems in organizational settings.
2. Make informed judgements in view of the organization’s business- and corporate-level strategies as well as ethical considerations.
3. Make meaningful contributions as a leader and member in a team setting and communicate effectively.
4. Command knowledge of the practices and activities of key aspects of athletic development and sports and recreation management.
5. Integrate and apply advanced analytical skills to address issues and make decisions related to sports and recreation management.
6. Assimilate and synthesise new knowledge in athletic development and sports and recreation management, apply it to solve problems related to operation in sports and recreation facilities, and develop practical recommendations.
Maintained by: Admissions & Enrolment Office (Undergraduate)( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Modified Date: Feb 11, 2021