The programme aims to provide quality education focusing on the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in various areas including business, management, sports and eSports. By combining multiple disciplines and offering a comprehensive work-based learning project, the programme prepares graduates for developing a career in the sports or eSports industries.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILO)
1. Explain and critically review business theories and concepts to identify issues, analyse situations, and develop solutions for multi-faceted problems in organisational settings.
2. Critically evaluate issues and make informed judgements in view of the organisation’s strategies as well as ethical considerations.
3. Make meaningful contributions as a leader and member in a team setting and communicate effectively.
4. Command knowledge of the practices and activities of key aspects of athletic development, and sports and eSports management.
5. Integrate and apply advanced analytical skills to address issues and make decisions related to sports and eSports management.
6. Assimilate and synthesise new knowledge in athletic development and sports and eSports management, apply it to solve problems related to operation in sports and eSports facilities, and develop practical recommendations.
Maintained by: Admissions & Enrolment Office (Undergraduate)( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Modified Date: Feb 11, 2021