The 4-year programme consists of a balanced set of subject-area courses, language courses, and general education courses.
| ||Core Computing Courses||75 Credits|
| ||General Education Courses||20 Credits|
| ||Outside-discipline Elective Courses||15 Credits|
| ||Project Courses and Elective Courses in Internet Technology||40 Credits|
| ||English Enhancement Courses||10 Credits|
- Core Courses: Provide training in some of the major pillars in modern computing: processing of information, networking of information, and management of information.
- The core courses include programming, software development, software engineering, computing infrastructure, and databases.
- Elective and Project Courses: Expose students to specialized topics related to Internet Technology.
- The final year project courses provide an opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge and high-level thinking process in a research and development project or an advanced software development project.
- Other Activities: In addition to the development of technical knowledge and skills, students are expected to develop their soft skills such as teamwork and communication.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various contests, seminars, and workshops for sharpening their competitiveness.
| ||IT S102F||Computing Fundamentals||5|
| ||IT S103F||Introduction to Internet Application Development||5|
| ||COMP S202F||Java Programming Fundamentals||5|
| ||COMP S208F||Introduction to Computer Programming||5|
| ||COMP S209F||Data Structures, Algorithms, and Problem Solving||5|
| ||COMP S264F||Discrete Mathematics||5|
| ||COMP S265F||Design and Analysis of Algorithms||5|
| ||COMP S266F||Computer Architecture||5|
| ||COMP S267F||Operating Systems||5|
| ||COMP S312F||Java Application Development||5|
| ||COMP S313F||Mobile Application Programming||5|
| ||COMP S320F||Database Management||5|
| ||COMP S350F||Software Engineering||5|
| ||COMP S380F||Web Applications: Design and Development||5|
| ||COMP S381F||Server-side Technologies and Cloud Computing||5|
Project Courses and Elective Courses in Internet Technology
| ||COMP S456F||Software System Development Project||10|
| ||Course List||Elective Courses in Internet Technologies & Computing||20 - 30|
General Education, Language and Other Courses
The programme requirements & the courses on offer are subject to amendment
| ||Course List||20 Credits General Education Courses||20|
| ||Course List||10 Credits English Language Enhancement Courses||10|
| ||MATH S141F||Algebra and Calculus||5|
| ||IT S290F||Human Computer Interaction & User Experience Design||5|
| ||STAT S261F||Data Analytics with Applications||5|
Senior Year Entry
Students admitted through a senior year entry point (Year 2 or Year 3) will be required to complete around 80 to 120 credits. Please refer to the Study Plan.