| Part-time Student Trainee (Tin Ka Ping Centre of Chinese Culture) (ID: 220001R) 13-JAN-22|
We are now inviting suitable candidate(s) to join us in the School of Arts and Social Sciences for the following post(s):
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointee will mainly be responsible for the following:
- assisting in promotional activities;
- assisting in conducting interactive events;
- assisting in video productions;
- designing graphics and artworks and editing manuscripts for the events;
- assisting in providing guidance and teaching secondary school students basic audiovisual equipment operation and computer skills ;
- providing assistance and support to the teachers-in-charge; and
- performing any other duties as assigned.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications, experience and competence:
- full-time students of the University and preferably with training in Creative Arts;
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- proficient in Chinese and English;
- possessing an outgoing and pleasant personality, with a positive attitude;
- preferably having good knowledge of audiovisual equipment; or having adequate computer skills, including website design; video editing software skills; or having practical skills in the setup and operation of flash and continuous lighting equipment.
Terms and Conditions for Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed on a temporary part-time contract. Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions. HK$75 per hour. Working hours per week will not be more than 17 hours.
Candidates who are interested in joining us may submit their applications via the University’s eRecruitment System by completing the online application form.
Application Deadline: 26 January 2022 (Wed)