The School of Nursing and Health Studies would like to invite applications for the post of Part-time Student Trainee.
The appointees will be responsible mainly for the following:
- assisting the N&HS laboratory and academic staff in the provision of simulation activities;
- involving in technical support and computer operations; and
- assisting in the preparation and after care of equipment in Clinical Nursing Education Centre.
On job training would be provided.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications, experience and competence:
- currently studying in an HKMU full-time programme, preferably in computing, engineering or any other related programmes;
- good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- a strong sense of responsibility; and
- familiar with Microsoft Windows operations would be an advantage.
HK$75 per hour
Duration of Appointment
Working hours per week will not be more than 17 hours.
Terms and Conditions for Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed on a temporary part-time contract. Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System (https://hkmu.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?type=1&lang=en&portal=14215100149&reqNo=81416) by 14 Dec 2022 with attachment of your CV and latest academic results.